Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday Morning

Hello all.

Today might be the day, but we are waiting on the Dr. this morning. Mark did move to the telemetry floor yesterday, and yes, he did move twice. He is now in room 451. And yes, he was taking care of me also. It's all about the chair! They never brought a chair to the first room because it was so small they couldn't fit a bed and a chair. Soooooo, they moved to a room that was big enough and did have a chair. Thank goodness. When I got here last night, I was ready for some rest. We will let you know what new orders we have.

Things seem to be going well down south in Austin as well. I know Justin had extra visitors yesterday and was a little worn out. I have a picture of him with the soccer guys I will post later. I think Mark might have won the staple contest, but don't worry Justin, you definitely won the contest for the smoothest belly and the best abs. I heard Justin was up walking as well and I think he has started some liquids. It sounds as if they may have a few medication challenges. Maybe they will find a balance between comfort and sanity! The drugs have quite an effect on him I hear. Hopefully today will be your day to "turn the corner". You look great in the pictures. Know that we are with you in spirit.

On to yet another prayer request. Dusty is Mark's cousin living in New Mexico. It seems he has had some heart complications following a case of the flu. His family is headed there to be with him and we just pray for their safe travel and God's healing grace for him.

No comments: