Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Latest update

Just had to call recovery room to get info. I promise I am behaving. They have been waiting on a bed to move him to. It looks like now he will go to ICU. He will just be occupying their bed because there are no others. His condition has not changed. They haven't let me see him, but I did hear him ask, "Is that my wife?" on the phone. The nurse caring for him was very nice. She says, "Of course he is behaving, remember, I am the nurse with the drugs!"
More later, Missy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thankful for your updates. May God bless all of you with His richest blessings. Love, Jan Moore

Laurie said...

As one of my teacher friends says..."God is good all the time; all the time God is good!"
We as a family sure have had evidence of that here lately and are very blessed. Give my sweet cousin a hug from me when you get to see him and my mom and dad and Mark's "Aunt Nena" have been keeping up and are thrilled as well.
Love, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he is waking up with his sense of humor, that will help him get through all of this. glad things went well and will continue to pray for his recovery. Love Susan and family

Anonymous said...

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24

Thinking and praying for the whole Brown family today and the recovery days to come.

Leann Harlan
Munday Texas

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping us in the loop with the blog!! Jeff and I have had an upper respiratory bug so no hope of being physically supportive but know you are in our hearts and prayers every day. I (Jan) went to my prayer group today and asked for special prayers today especially for you all. Please give each other a hug from me and know I love you very much!! Jan

Anonymous said...

This is so nice that we are able to keep an hour by hour update on what is going on. Thanks for taking the time to post for those of us unable to be present. Love and prayers, Donna