Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Evening

Home is such a wonderful place to be! Everything seems to be going well still. Thanks to everyone who has checked in on Mark or called during the day. I think he is finding a few things to do. I know that I have plenty to do. I often wonder how people keep up. It feels like a full time job just keeping up with everything that he/we need to do. It keeps us young I guess, but it makes me feel really old. It is only 8:45 and I am already ready for bed!

Mark is scheduled to see Dr. Crim, the surgeon, on Monday, and Dr. Delizio, the oncologist, on the 28th.

Jusin received liquids today. I think they saw a hint of him doing a little better, but the he was vomiting again when I spoke with them this afternoon. I think I understood they are now doing lab and x-rays.

Have to go. Falling asleep while typing. Could be dangerous!

Love to all, Missy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy,
You know our Grandparents went to bed when it got dark out, and up with the chickens. Seemed kind of
"DUMB" back then but...ya know....
it kinda makes sense now. I'm ready for bed by dark...why not go for it ? Don't worry about keeping up..just take one day at a time. If it doesn't get done TOO BAD,it will be there TOMORROW.
But it seems that you DO have things under control. Hope you have
a "Restful" ?!? weekend and get to catch up on a little shut-eye.
You,Mark,the Kids & Deanna's Family
are in my never ending thoughts and
prayers.
May God Bless You.
I Love You Guys
Nelda

Anonymous said...

Great to see you are home. Hope you continue to do better. I will keep up the prayers. With God everything is possible.

Take care,
Rhonda Richardson