Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Last Update for Wednesday evening.

WoooooooooHooooooooooo! Missy got a chair. Missy got a chair. My harassed the little nurse Dee until she made it happen. Glad she did. I was prepared to squabble with whoever I had to over it, but we didn't have to go there. I might have to give it up in the middle of the night to a patient who wants to sit up, but anything is better than nothing. They just don't realize how this reclining chair will make me much easier to deal with.

Mark is doing pretty good. Got his Toradol at6:30, but has been doing a lot of moving and coughing since that time. He is ready to settle down I think. He is receiving his second unit of blood and 1 hour after it is completed, they will draw more lab. His blood pressure right now is just a squeak higher than it was, so maybe it will continue. Pray lots for no fever. Last temp was 99.9. Don't need anything extra to pop up.

Its lights out. Sorry, results must wait until tomorrow. Love you all, Missy
mmbrown@nts-online.net

3 comments:

gwen said...

Hooray and Hallelujah, I am so glad you are able to sit Missy. I can't imagine how much adrenaline you must have "pumped" in the last two days, but I'm sure your body has been in "overdrive". Hugs to Mark and I hope and pray that the blood will keep his pressure up where it needs to be. Love to all,
Gwen Morman

Anonymous said...

Love You Guys
After what Mark has gone thru he sure looks good. Must be the wonderful care of his loving wife with the "HELP" of the "WONDER BUTTON" . Wish it was just a little
more helpful. Mark,you keep up the
blood pressure, Missy,you keep up your strenght so as to be able to
help keep Mark's BP up. We will keep up with the PRAYERs.
You two are constantly in my thoughts,it is nice to be able to
see Mark's smile...how about yours
MS Missy...take care of Missy too!!
My love & prayers,
Auntie Nelda

Anonymous said...

Lots of love and prayers.

Becky Littleton and Family