Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fishing trip.


The weekend didn't turn out quite like we wanted. Mark was very low on energy, so getting out of the house took so much out of him. Nonetheless, he did make it out to the fishin hole in Wichita with the kids and Danny and Sherri. The kids got to catch their own lunch. Then they help clean and cook the fish and even learned how to eat whole fish right off the bone (a first for me too. I sure was glad he cut the head off before he put it on my plate!) This picture was the last fish caught for the day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it was tiring, but we sure did enjoy the "road trip" and visit. Would love for it to happen again! (Tell Landon we'll throw more knives!) We love you all,
The Wades

Anonymous said...

Happy Heart Day sweet Family.
Hope every one gets a treat from their sweet.
Love and prayers,
auntie n

Anonymous said...

You made my heart smile today! I wanted you to know that you are a complete inspiration to me and my faith. Davis and Griff ask about you guys everyday! You are in our hearts and our prayers! We love you!
Susan, Jay, and the boys

Anonymous said...

i caught the mostbut the best part was they tasted like chicken. love austin

Anonymous said...

Austin, you crack me up!!! Good catch of the day!
aunt Peggy

Anonymous said...

Way to go AUSTIN !! They DO taste better when you catch them yourself !
Luv Ya,
auntie n

Anonymous said...

Someone must have done a great job of cleaning and cooking if they tasted like chicken!...I've gone fishing a lot and never caught any that big!..You guys/gals have inspired me!..Love, janet

Anonymous said...

What a good fish Abby. Mark we are still praying for you!
Sandy C.