Friday, February 4, 2011

The Dr. is in

Dr Diaz arrived last pm approx 7pm. He arrived at the place he was staying and I encouraged him to stay there and start to our house fresh this am. He came out about 0900 and visited for a while about his plan. They got him set up and the work begins! Dr. Diaz is a wonderful person. I wish you could all be here to hear his story and how he came to do what he does. I have been contacted by several people who know of him and are very encouraged that we have found him to work with us. We are fortunate that God has brought him here. He definitely is ministering to us in more than one way. Many thanks to his wife and children in New Mexico who are sharing him with us. I said before that one can't possibly deny God's presence in all of this. These things don't just happen by coincidence. Mark was chosen for this experience and God has BIG plans for him through all of this.

Part of the plan this week is to fast for several days getting his nutrition from juicing. We have been doing this for a couple of weeks now. It has worked well because Mark's appetite has been very low and this way he is able to get nutrition from less volume. So tonight it is catfish for "the last supper".

I will try to keep you posted on our adventures here. Hope everyone is warming up!
Love, Missy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be there tonight so badly, but it just wasn't possible with the roads from here to there. I love you and I am thrilled at the way God is orchestrating every detail of Dr. Diaz's visit. God is going to use each one of you in miraculous ways! God truly has his hand on you, Missy and on Mark! You both were "Born To Climb"!! I love you. Big Sis

Anonymous said...

Please, please keep us posted as new things are taking place. We are staying tuned to see the miracles that are going to happen in Mark's life. We love y'all soooooo much.

Jerry and Wanda

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Blessings on Dr. Diaz (and his family) for taking this time to be a blessing! Lifting you up! Love, Janet

Anonymous said...

Just had a great visit with your sister Donna Lynn and Chris.
These are 2 amazing people. You are lucky to have family such as this. You know that I wear the
POWER/BALANCE braclets,{It may all be in my head,so be it!}, But I think I convinced Donna Lynn & Chris. She was amazed that I walked them out to their car to meet CAT without a cane !
Glad Dr.Diaz made it here safely. Of course he had prayers from all over the community being said for him. Hope Mark is feeling OK and that all on the HILL are well. Hope you realize that just as many thoughts and prayers are being said for you and the kids.
Love you guys ! Please keep us posted as to what is going on.
In My Heart In My Thoughts and
In My Prayers,
auntie n

Anonymous said...

You guys are so awesome!! Your faith, attitudes, and love for your family is so wonderful. You are still at the top of our prayer list every day and we include all your family--we know how concerned they all are!! God bless your new doctor and all his efforts in Mark's behalf...not many doctors come to you to help you.
Love always, Jan and Jeff