Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Woo Hooooooo! It's Friday! We are so excited to be finished with week 1. Well, I seem to be a little more excited than Mark, but still one week down. One week closer to getting it all over with. Hey, you have to count even the baby steps.

I am sure some people are thinking they are having withdrawals from no posts for a couple of days. Please know that if I don't post, it is because I am entirely too tired (probably fell asleep on the couch) or have absolutely nothing to say (you might have guessed that the latter is probably not the case.) Otherwise I'll do my best to keep you up.

The good news is Mark has had two restful nights. Yeeeaaahhhh! The discomfort he was having seems to be easing also which allows for better rest for him. All in all, we can't complain. We seem to be off to a good start. We are so blessed. Many prayers are working!

The bad news is -- Oh, I Don't have any bad news Yeeaaaahhhhhh!

Blessings to Laurie V, I hear her surgery went well as expected.

Many , Many blessing to all of the Cypert family, (Marks mothers side of his family). Difficult news and challenges seem to be abundant right now. It all seems a little overwhelming, but I know that God is keeping a watchful eye on all of this 'mess'. With the strength and faith of your family, you are surely in good hands.

Happy and safe trick or treating to everyone. I am happy to say we got that out of the way on Wednesday. Small towns are great. You want to change a little holiday festivity (so it doesn't interfere with a football game!!?), and all you have to do is shout it out, put it in the local paper, and on the billboard and it's done. I love this place!

6 comments:

Judy Voss said...

Wow! I was beginning to have blog withdrawal! We thank God every day for even the "Baby steps!" I am expecting big miracles! Nothing Is Impossible. Hey! We had an earthquake in Iring Texas this morning! Anything is possible!YEAH!
Have a good week-end.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the updates, We are keeping all of you in our prayers. It is hard to imagine where we would be with out our families and friends. I hope that it brings some strength to all of you to know how many prayers and good wishes are out there for you.

I believe that God will help you through all of this and His greater plan will be revealed. Keep counting those baby steps and take it one day at a time.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know we are still praying each day for you all. It's good to hear that you are finally started with the process of getting well. Hang in there. Joe & Caron

Anonymous said...

His strength is perfect when our strength is gone. He will carry us when we cant carry on. Raised in His power the weak become strong. His strength is perfect.
This is a song by Stephen Curtis Chapman and it is my always, always, always favorite. Listen to it if you get a chance.
Loulou (again)

Sit-N-Chat said...

We are praying for Mark and family. I am cousin of Hal. Brian preaches at Peacock (near Aspermont) and we will call on the Lord for Mark together every Wednesday, also.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Mark:
You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday...keep your chin up and do everything the doctors and your wife tells you to do!!! Take care of yourself.

"Sometimes the trial will be difficult but the God all of grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered for a while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."
1 Peter 5:10

Leann Harlan (Oustad)
Munday