Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27, 2008

To all anxiously waiting,

Well, it didn't happen - again. The machine was broken when Mark arrived for radiation. No reschedule yet. They are waiting on a technician to assess the problem. If they can fix, they might call him to come this afternoon. Don't anyone hold your breath! We'll let you know more when something happens.

God knows my only true weakness is patience when it comes to paying money for services. (okay, maybe there are others too.) At any rate, I will learn patience through all of this. Mark is so much more patient than I and he is just waiting for the next call. keep your fingers crossed!

Love to all, Missy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy and Mark,

Thank you for continueing to journal so faithfully. I think that God is not only working in your lives but through you is blessing the lives of your family, friends and readers. Thanks and may God continue to bless you and give you great health and happiness.

Lorrie and Jim

Cindy Lou said...

I can't believe that. I am coming to town later do I need to take care of this. HAHAHAHA
Lil Sis

Judy Voss said...

I agree with Austin's previous sentiments, "I think I need to come beat somebody up!" But seriously, God knew there was some reason that machine did not need to be used this morning. Hoping it will be fixed by afternoon, but all in God's time. Love you all! The Other Big Sis

Jon Clemetson said...

thanks for keeping us informed - i just figured out this blogger thing - and i had the easy part :-)
As always i am keeping you in my prayers. It is good to see so much good support (sadly many people dont have this). No matter how down things may get keep smiling! - no one can take this from you! ...ciao

betty dowdy said...

mark and missy,
I hope you guys are doing okay this evening. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to share with us as things transpire.
I hope that Mark is feeling well.
I am praying for you guys
betty