Monday, November 3, 2008

November 3, 2008

Hello everyone,

Happy day to all of you. I hope everyone is adjusting to the new time change. Not my favorite for sure. It means its going to get cold. Uggghhhh.

We had a great weekend. Busy, busy as usual. So busy that you almost forget about all your troubles just to get through one activity after the next. We did family pictures on Sat morning followed by a birthday party at Paws and Claws in the mall. We got a good long nap Sat. afternoon before attending an anniversary party for some friends. It was a costume party as well. Thought you would like to see Mark sporting a glimpse of his future! (oh, my picture won't upload, I will have to get back to you on that one)

Congrats to Chris and Felice on your anniversary and thanks for including us. The family pictures are much more attractive. My friend that took the pictures put a sneak peek on her blog http://www.beverlylongphotography.blogspot.com/ Check it out if you get a chance.

Today started Week#2. Marks says today was a good day. That was until he spent an hour in the Walgreen's pharmacy. I'm telling you, he is way too nice! I finally went in to see what in the world was taking so long ( and I probably wasn't quite so nice) He was beat after standing there for so long, but all in all, a good day.

Everyone please pray for Pauline, our friend who is also fighting colon cancer. She has her chemo treatment plan for the next six months. We want only the best for her during this time and know that God with be with her each step of the way.

Also to the Cypert family, we are glad to hear Phillip is recovering from his surgery and illness and we continue to pray for good health for him, Uncle Billy Paul, and all of your family that are burdened with difficult times.

Thanks to all who care so much about us, Missy

9 comments:

Judy Voss said...

Thank you! Thank you! to Beverly and to all of you for taking the time for the pictures. I am blessed!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Missy for showing me how to work this blog. Now that I know I can read the comments, I have several hours of reading to make up. This was a great idea to have this blog. I know you guys are so busy, and I appreciate the information. Oh my goodness...I have been waiting to see the family pictures, since you mentioned it. They are fantastic...so good...Bev did a great job, but it's the family that makes the pictures. Every one is perfect. My favorite is Mark and you with "Love" written on the wall. That made me cry. Imagine that;) And then the one with the kids making faces and then jumping up. Oh, they were all so good. What a great idea. Love to you both and kids. Anything...Anytime...No Worries...Just Call.

Anonymous said...

Oops...you did say we would have to sign our name since we clicked on anonymous. But remember, if I do not right it down, I forget. Donna Honkomp

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great and so precious! Bev did a great job and so did all of you! Loved the Love shot and the kissing one too! Mary

Anonymous said...

Hey guys I am sorry I have not gotten to talk to you or send a comment. Life goes to fast anymore. Mark and Misty, I just want you to know that us Hesters are thinking about you everyday and praying for you and your family. Through prayer anything is posible. Just look at the Thompsons. My how the Lord has blessed them. He says where two or three agree on anything in his name it will be so. I know of a few more than two or three that agree that we want you well again and they are all praying for you. God bless. Bill Hester

Anonymous said...

The pictures are wonderful! Memories for years to come. This whole ordeal will be only a memory soon! Hang in there. Love to you all. Deanna

nelda said...

I think I figured this thing out.
If I work at something long enough I can usually figure it out. And I am like Donna Lynn I FORGET my
user names & passwords....
so why not go as ANONYMOUS ??
Love you guys !
Nelda

Anonymous said...

I LOVED the pictures. What a wonderful family! Such great personalities. We continue to pray that things are going as smooth as can be expected. Hang in there! Thanks for keeping us informed through the blog. Deana, James and Family

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for keeping us posted with the blog! Love to all - Anna Berend