Monday, June 7, 2010

Schedule made

At least partially anyway. Mark saw the surgeon today and scheduled a date for the placement of his infusion port as well as for the biopsy. They will both be done on Monday the 14th. Since this was supposed to be the day he started chemo, I am working with Dr. McCullom's nurse to change that. It is looking like the start date could be the 16th or possibly the 21st. She will let me know tomorrow.

Not much else to report and so many things to get done tonight. Special prayers for Granddaddy. Hope you are feeling well and a big thank you to Cindy for keeping us informed.

Missy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you all and want you to know we are here to help in any way possible. Let us know what we can do....Love ya'll, The Hemmi's

Anonymous said...

Mark and Missy,
I'm just catching up on your blog.
We are praying for God's strength and your perseverance today. My firm conviction is that He will see you through this. Please be assured that we love you and are holding you up. Our Lord is able and faithful!
Donnie

Anonymous said...

If I can find a scanner, I would like to post something really cute about Sheriff Brown. (HeeHee!)
But most of the time I will be sharing bits from the Word,
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." III John 2
Love you guys so much! Janet Fowler

Anonymous said...

Mark and Missy,

I just found out today what all was going on! My heart is sad, but I am telling you that Mark is a fighter!!!
Please, please don't hesitate to call if I can do anything at all.
God is so good! I know myself that many times we don't understand what the plan my be, but he is the great physician. Odds, numbers, and stats don't matter because he is in charge. I pray that the Holy Spirit comforts you and gives you peace and joy.
We love you guys and are praying for you!!!

The Dunfords