Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just catching up.






I have been wanting to put these pics on because we have had such fun with these things and we hadn't been able to share them with many. Abby absolutely loves the kittens. There are four in the pictures. They just got the boot from the barn because the chickens arrived this Thursday. I am pretty certain cats ans baby chicks should not co-habitate! We are hoping for the return of the pretty white kitty. Abby let's them out in the morning before school and we usually put them up on our way to work. The white kitty slipped away yesterday We are hoping she is just out cattin' around!
The Halloween pic's were of Landon and Abby. (That would be Landon's bask side you are looking at!) I wish you could have seen Landon going door to door backwards! He definitely played the part of the backwards man. He schemed it up on his own and had a little help from Uncle Chris and Aunt Donna. Thanks to Granny also for the old shoes we cut up to complete the look. Abby wanted to be a mummy. Just one more thing I did not get done before Mark's surgery. We did make it in time for trick or treating though. We had lots of fun, putting it together, by it kind of reminded me of a Scooby Doo cartooned. She was largely unravelled and exposed by night's end.
An update on the flyer I posted. We are very thankful for the reponse that has come from so many. I know that there have been many calls made. The organizers want to made sure they have everything together following the busy holiday. If you have contacted them about a silent austion item, could you please get with them with your final information by Tuesday Nov. 23rd. I know they are working so hard and this would allow them more time to be with their families to celebrate a very special holiday.
Mark is doing about the same, Still seems to be resting well, but the chemo has him kind of worn down. He finishes up next week just before Thanksgiving. We are hopeful side effects don't hang around long so he will get a good week off.
Congrats Trojans. We made the trip to Abilene to see Windthorst get a pretty convincing win over McCamey. This set them up for a rematch with AC next week. Lucky for us on the travel end! Austin really enjoyed himself. It is great to watch him being a part of it all. Jace, thanks for the hospitality. We enjoyed getting to visit and wish you the best.
So much to do and so little time!. Love to all, Missy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ISN'T THAT THE WAY IT ALWAYS GOES..
MORE TO DO THAN TIME ?
THANKSGIVING NEXT WEEK THEN
"IT'S CHRISTMAS"! I GOT A "JUMP" ON IT...HAH..HAVE 10 TREES DECORATED SO FAR...DOUBTFUL THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO {OR WANT TO FOR THAT MATTER} GET UP ALL 47 OR SO THIS YEAR. JUST A LITTLE SCENTAMENTAL THIS YEAR. I HAVE DECIDE TO USE ALL MY "OLD" ORNAMENTS. SOME I BET ARE 80/85 YRS OLD ! I DROPPED AND BROKE ONE THE OTHER EVENING AND I CRIED FOR I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG. BUT THE TREES REMIND ME OF BOTH SETS OF GRANDPARENTS. WILL TRY TO GET THEM UP BY THANKSGIVING EVE. PLUS DO MY BAKING,BUT TOGETHER SOMETHING FOR THE MORATH CHRISTMAS RAFFLE AND SO ON AND SO ON.HO,HUM...LIKE NO ONE ELSE HAS TO DO THIS STUFF! HOPE MARK FEELS WELL ENOUGH TO ATTEND THE MORATH BASH
LOVING YOU GUYS AND PRAYING DOUBLE TIME....AUNTIE N

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Cute costumes! And kittens are adorable. Too bad they grow up to be cats! Good to see "normal" things going on.

Love y'all,
Donna Sue

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to The Brown Family on THE HILL.
Giving Thanks that you are a Member of my family.
Love ya Loads,
In My Heart,In My Thoughts and
In My Prayers.
Auntie N