Saturday, November 6, 2010

Daily challenges.

Day by day. Keep the prayers coming, with special focus on keeping our eyes fixed on the sky. The clouds are pretty thick some days. It can be challenging to focus if the brighter days do not shine through! Oncology appointment this week Wednesday.

Grandaddy is home and doing well. Hoping he will feel like a million bucks with his new pacemaker. Extra prayers for my cousin Marsha who is faced with new health issues. Many special blessings for the Tina Neeb Family. May all be comforted and lifted up during these very difficult days.

Go Grandma! Woohoo. Grandma Berend is doing so well at home. She is an awesome amazing woman. She has worked so hard on her recovery and has done everything that everyone has told her to. What a fabulous example of strength and faith she is to me. I see that I only think I know what patience is when I watch what she has been doing over the last several months.

Love to all, Missy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Missy
love you,
auntie n

Anonymous said...

You're pretty amazing yourself! We are constantly with you in prayer, heart, and mind.
Love, Linda

Kelly Bland said...

May the sun break through for you both and warm your hearts and ease your minds. Blessings! Kelly Bland

Anonymous said...

xxoo
We love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Take care Missy and Mark we are still praying for you all!
Always in my heart
Sandy C

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers with very much love,
Aunt Donna