Saturday, October 23, 2010

WooHoo! Rangers Win.

That's right. It's my blog so I can woohoo about whatever I want to! We struggled to stay awake through the whole thing, so I am glad they were winning pretty convincingly. You can imagine how excited Mark is. Austin has already asked if we could bring him some Ranger shirts "since we're down here. I thought that was cute. And all Mark has talked about is claw and antler shirts. Can you imagine the rush for those this morning? Shopping nightmare! Oh well, it's a sure sign he is feeling better

He is doing real well and doesn't look like he belongs here today. It should be a good restful day.I know we will be ready to get home first thing in the morning. Pain is controlled, incision looks great, bowels are getting back to normal and he he'll probably come home on a full liquid diet and start cheating here and there to make sure he tolerates it all.

Duty calls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When can he have chicken and dumplings I'm so glad he will be home soon.
We Love Yall,
R.B. & Family