Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tired of me yet?

Now that I have time I can just do all the posting good! I am just so excited I had to get back on here. You just can't imagine how things work in our lives. Just this morning Mark and I were having a clergy discussion. He was commenting on how nice it was that Grandmother and Grandaddy's preacher had called and kept up with them while they were here during Mark's surgery. And, of course, we had our own personal preacher, Uncle Donny working overtime with us here as well. We both agreed that we are so blessed by the spiritual leaders that God has put so close to us and our needs are continually being met by them.

And in walks Father Postel. Many of you may not know him, but you can't imagine our hearts delight when he walked through that door. Father Postel is a family friend (Thanks Uncle David). He has done many family masses for us at family reunions and anniversaries and such. We were touched by his visit. It's gonna be a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is so good take care! So happy to read your update.
Always in my heart
Sandy C

Anonymous said...

YES IT IS A GREAT DAY ! Imagine my surprise at 6:15 this AM as I was sitting here listening to the rain and thunder & watching the lighting while I was on FB, when this LITTLE BOX pops up with the message Good Morning Aunt Nelda this is ME, not my wife !!! Mark, after having a restful night, was having his morning coffee & catching up on his FB page! I asked how the coffee was, Mark's response, "Good,but would be better if I was having it at home!" You have GOT to love this Guy !! That just made MY day !
Always thinking of someone else.
love to all & THANKS for a most
WONDERFUL morning CHAT over a cup of coffee !! My Prayers, Auntie N