Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dr. Lamont Here.

Dr. Lamont came out to talk with us. He was unable to do all that he had planned to do. I will have the details after I get to visit with the kids. Please keep praying. Our miracle did not come today, but I know there is still one waiting for us. We just are not in control of when or where. Our God is good and he has had a hand in Mark's care every step of the way, so the good will come in His time.
Love you all, Please send prayers for all of Mark's family here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And prayers for you Missy! YOU have been and continue to be an inspiration through all of this!
Your personal faith lifts me up, and I know it must do the same for Mark and all of the family! Love you! Janet

Anonymous said...

Mark and Missy, we love you guys and our hearts hurt with the pain y'all are going through...especially today. Praying Psalm 73:23 for you..."Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand." The dr.'s may not have the answers you were looking for today, but God is still in control. He is not without a plan. Praying for a healing miracle. Love, Chris and Fred

Karen said...

What a powerful minister you two are!!!your unending faith shows your relationship with God. I love you both and continue to pray that Gods hand will guide you and give you both the strength to live day by day in the palm of His hand! Love you both and will continue to pray for the miracle God has in store! Love you both

Karen Munoz

Anonymous said...

missy and mark,
my thoughts and prayers are with you today. Wishing you both werent having to endure this but know that your faith will sustain you. You are both an inspiration to me and i love you both
betty