Friday, October 22, 2010

How 'bout that?

A picture is worth 1000 words. I figured this might do everyone some good!

We have had a busy morning! Mark got clean up (unfortunately by the old stand by nurse. He didn't even get the cute young one from last night!) So after bathing and shaving he was a new man. God bless those pain pills that allowed him to do it all. That is the ticket. We shouldn't have to worry to much about his pain now. We even made a round in the hall. He did real well and even picked up a cup of coffee on the way back!

Since this picture he has gotten his central line out also and a lunch tray has come. Yuummmm. Strained chicken soup, jello, milk and tea. I know he will fill his belly and be ready for a little siesta. Love you all, Missy

By the way, no oncologist. And yes, I have already called his office to make sure he didn't forget us! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking man you go there!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking guy! Thinking and praying for you and all your family.

Gwen

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT!!! Keep fighting:)
Love you guys!
Susan B

Anonymous said...

Prayers and thoughts have been coming your way!!!Aren't DRUGS wonderful!!! You look great!!! Keep your chin up and think POSITIVE!!!!

Love,
Leann

Anonymous said...

Ya Know, for someone that has just gone thru surgery, he is one
MIGHTY HANDSOME DUDE ! Wish I could look half that good on my BEST days ! (I noticed that his BACK side was hidden !) darn !!!
As I have said before & will say again, "HE IS MY HERO !" I draw sooo much strenght from him, and you Missy, and your undying FAITH !
THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU .
My continued thoughts & prayers,
Love from Auntie N

Anonymous said...

Oh yes!! Seeing a picture of Mark looking SO GOOD does my heart a world of good! Thank you! Thank you!... You 'da bomb, Sheriff! Love Ya! Janet

Anonymous said...

OH My,It was so good to see a pic of him.He looks so good!!I can't believe how much he is able to do already!Thank you,Missy,for all the posts. Love you both so much and keeping all of you in my prayers,Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you up and about and looking good. You are a real trooper, Mark!
Love and prayers,
Jim and Lorrie

Anonymous said...

Mark looks great and hansome as always.
Still praying for all of you.
Mary B.

Anonymous said...

So good to see that sweet face we all love so much! He looks good! I do hope you are going home soon! That will help! Continuing to pray for MIRACLES!

Kelly Bland said...

Lookin Good, there!!! Glad w/you Missy for a better day today for y'all!!!
Kelly Bland

Anonymous said...

You all have plenty of prayers goin up for you.Stand firm on HIS word and HIS promises..
Love you Cindylou
In GODS love,
LORI L