Monday, March 9, 2009

New Item

Now don't think I am getting fancy or anything. I have added a new item to the blog. I am just overwhelmed with the daily surprises of new people in need of some serious prayers. I feel like my list is growing by the hour. I realize that some of these people you may not even know, but I promise that each of them has a special need for a few extra prayers. I just don't want to forget any of them, so this is one list that I can't misplace! Thanks for checking in, We love you, Missy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS MISSY
LOVE,N

ps: I Luv U Guys

even if you do tell others I am
MUCH OLDER !!!

:) :)

Anonymous said...

Missy please add Suzan Brown Bartow to your prayer list. We loved getting to meet the bunch at Posada Pots. We really loved all the goodies that we bought from the kids and the hugs were wonderful. We are having our Huge Garage Sale this Sat in Munday. We all strive to fund the cure, we believe Mark.
Love you
Lil Sis

Anonymous said...

Mark & Missy,
sorry it has taken sooo long to post, but please know we keep you & your family in our prayers!Isn't it funny how life keeps ya going even when you want it to slow down!We are happy to hear things are going as well as they are...we will keep on praying for ya guys...and for your friends & family on the prayer list.Call if you need anything.
The Bowens