Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just Hello

Merry Christmas Ya'll. It has turned cold here, much to my disliking. For me, the cold is something you go visit in the mountains. I would like to return to a balmy 90 degrees and sunshine please. As for today, a dreary freezing 19 degrees will have to do.

All is well here. Landon is over strep throat. Abby is trying to come down with a little something, and the rest of us appear healthy. I haven't heard, but I do hope Grandmother and Granddaddy are still well and didn't pick up any germs while they were here.

I wish you all were getting the pleasure of spending time with Mark. He is back to his usual witty, ornery, self. Catch 22 there. I guess we will take acting rotten over feeling poorly! It is really great to see him feeling better. Looks like we will get to enjoy several good weeks before surgery.

Today is great because I am off. I am awaiting a delivery at the house, so I am forced to stay at home and be productive. (Can't run anymore) I am attempting to have Christmas and vacation ready prior to leaving on Sat. Hope everyone is well and enjoying a very blessed Christmas season. Stay cozy. Missy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,I can vouch for the orneriness!
I had the pleasure of visiting with him at the store today. But I do not know who is worse... HIM or ME !! I think we run a close 2nd to each other. Hope you have safe & enjoyable trip to the mountains.
Kick back & RELAX if you can !
AHH! Christmas in the mountains !
That has got to be BEAUTIFUL ! I can just imagine the snow & all the
lights...and to be surrounded by FAMILY..how wonderful.
I still remember when your MOM & Dad,you & Donna,Doug & Darin went with David & I to Ruidoso for a week & how much fun that was....
Christmas has got to be the BEST !!
You & your family will be in my prayers, as always
In My Heart In My Thoughts and
In My Prayers,
Love,
Auntie Nelda

Anonymous said...

HAPPY DAYS GUYS----LOOKS LIKE YOUR WISHES CAME TRUE ON THE SNOW---HAVE A GREAT TIME AND TRY TO KEEP UP WITH THE KIDDOS--WE ARE HAPPY EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD.

THE LONGS