Sunday, December 28, 2008

December 28, 2008

Happy 48th anniversary to my Mom and Dad. What a joyous occasion to celebrate during the Christmas season. Many blessings for many more wonderful years.

I hope that everyone is home safe and sound from their travels over the holidays. I am sure you are all ready to jump right in to Your New Year's commitments! I honestly hadn't even thought of resolutions for the year. Not that I don't have many things I need to work on, just hasn't made the priority list yet. Better hurry, 2009 is just days away!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a Belated Happy Anniversary to you !!! I have always wondered how
one planned a December wedding!@$%#
Does it just run right in with
Christmas ? Anyway many,many more.
Hope you have as much joy &
happiness as David & I have had these last 34 years. My advise ?!
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST(as you do)
LIVE WELL (as you do)
LOVE WELL (as you do wonderfully)
TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME AND LET GOD
HANDLE THE "ROUGH STUFF"! ! !
Easier said than done,but something
I have "LEARNED" to do.
I LOVE YOU GUYS !! ! ! !
As always,,,,,
In My Heart In My Thoughts ans
In My Prayers,
Love,
Nelda

Anonymous said...

GOD IS HOLDING YOU IN HIS CARE

Sometimes the things that seem the worst turn out to be the best,
And this is just a signal that you need a little rest,
For while we cannot understand why things happen as they do,
The One who hangs the rainbow out has His own plans for you.
So may it comfort you to know that you are in His care,
For we are all a part of God....and God is everywhere.

Thinking and praying daily for ya'll!!!!

Leann Harlan
Munday