Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Snowing

At least in New Mexico. I wish we could have packed everyone up and brought them along. It is so pretty. The kids are having a great time. I don't like them growing up so quick, but it is really neat to watch them be excited about things and making lasting memories. Chasing after them on the mountain hasn't been too bad. Honestly, I like to keep them in front of me in case they need bailing out. That really isn't very often. We have quite a large group skiing together and it is working great. The highlight of today was the deer walking across the ski slope in front of the kids. We were separated at the time, so I missed it. I was a little busy rescuing Abby from her wrong turn leading her to the black run. She looked over the edge and said, "I don't think I can do that." I am not sure if getting her down the black wouldn't have been easier than the walk back up!

Mark is enjoying some R&R and has been providing chauffeur service as well. He said to let everyone know he was "taking it easy and enjoying himself". He is feeling well and even drove the whole way here.

We celebrated Christmas here yesterday and look forward to our time with Mark's family this week also. Busy, Busy. Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas holidays as much as we are. Love to all, Missy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that all of you made it safe & sound. Appears that you are having a wonderful time.
Nice to hear that Mark is "BEING MARK" and getting a little R & R .
Hope you continue to enjoy the closeness of your family this Holy & Blessed Season.They, along with our FAITH in God,are what we draw
our Strength & Courage from.
I Love you Guys & Hold you close to my Heart.
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! !
See Ya when you get home.
Love,
Nelda

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear that you are having fun! It's been really cold here in Fort Worth America, (but definitely not pretty with snow) just a lot of dirty slush. We are looking forward to seeing you all later this week. Gotta see who's been naughty and nice!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Forgot to sign. It's the "half-heimers" I love you all.