Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Follow Up CT scan

Went in this morning at 11:00 for the 8 week follow up CT scan - making sure the aneurysm had not gotten any bigger. Once again, God is taking care of things... the aneurysm doesn't appear to be any larger and if anything it has gotten a little smaller. That being said, we will proceed with surgery in Jan. Thanks for all the "gametime prayers" today - they work!!!
If you can't tell yet, It's not Missy posting today--it's me -- the Sheriff himself. I'm not as good with words as Missy but I'll try. I don't even know where to begin telling everyone thanks for all you have done, are doing , and will do in the days to come. I want everyone to know that Missy and I have truly experienced God's love through his people since this all began. There is nothing like it. I could go on for hours sharing...but wont put you all through that. Please know that we love each and every one of you that have given your support ( yes-- even you stinky butt guys - and you all know who you are) we love you too. The journey has only begun so let's get to going. Mark

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY,YOU DO A PRETTY DARN GOOD JOB
YOURSELF. YOU GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS. AND WE LOVE YOU GUYS TOO !!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND WE WILL KEEP THE PRAYERS GOINGS.
IN MY HEART IN MY THOUGHTS
IN MY PRAYERS
LOVE,
(AUNT) NELDA

ps AND DAVID TOO ! ! !

Anonymous said...

All I can say is I am glad you said"stinky butt GUYS" and that way, I will know that Cindy and I are NOT included in that! And by the way! You know you are in big trouble with Mom for saying "stinky-butt" online!
You know how much we love you, Missy and the kids! I am so thankful that God's provision is constant, unchangeable, and unprovisional. On the days that my faith is weak, He is strong for me, and on the days I feel strong, He is stronger! We are praying a hedge around you as God uses this time to strengthen and grow all of us as a family. You know you are loved! I am so proud of you!
"Your "Oldest" Sis"
By the way! "Wha' hoppen' to your heerr?!"

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, God said that where ever two or three people gather in his name and agree on something, it will be so. I know all of the Cypert family agrees we want you well. He will see you through this and make you better. We love you guys and are praying for you.
Bill and Sheila Hester

Anonymous said...

It is so encouraging to see God working in you and Missy. I am so proud of you dude. We will keep praying, you keep sharing.

Anonymous said...

You did a fine job Mark. We know God is working in all areas of your life and what a witness you and your family has become for the Grace and Mercy of God. We are praying for you everytime we think of you. Thanks for taking the time to share with all of us.
Love you all bunches
Lil Sis Cindy

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO, SHERIFF! LOOKIN' GOOD FOR JAN.! WITH A FAN CLUB LIKE YOURS, THAT OUTTA BE QUITE A REUNION!
BY THE WAY, BEING 'ADOPTED' AS I AM, I THOUGHT I KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE BROWNS; IS THERE SOMETHING I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THESE 'STINKY BUTT' PEOPLE?
LOVE YA!
THE 'OTHER' SIS

Laurie said...

Mark,
I'm so glad the good news is continuing for you and your sweet family. We pray for you often and know that Gof is in control of all things. One of my sweet co-workers has a saying that I have adopted and I think it might be one to help you through this. "God is good all the time! All the time, God is good!"
Hope these words and our prayers strengthen you.
Love,
Laurie