Monday, December 20, 2010

Fabulous weekend!

And crazy busy, but I got to mark lots of things off the "to do" list this weekend. Feeling a little blue for the Trojans. They were up against a very good Falls City team on Friday and unfortunately only one can win. Thanks to all you boys for a fantastic season. You guys were great and we definitely got to enjoy some great football throughout the year. You are part of an elite group an have much to be proud of. Thanks to Judy for your hospitality. We are very thankful we didn't have to drive home, and the fire in the fireplace just topped it off!

Thank you so much Father Postell for celebrating the mass with us on Saturday, what a blessing! For those who got to come, I am quite certain that Joseph would have marveled in the support that we have. Can you imagine how the story would have changed if the people in Bethlehem had opened their homes to he and Mary. As always we were blessed by everyone there. We heard a great message not only about Joseph and what type of man that he was, but also about family and what we should all strive to be (Thanks Father Postell). We enjoyed beautiful music (Thanks Andrea and the Praise Band) and enjoyed wonderful fellowship. (Thanks to all of you). I can't tell you enough what you all mean to us.

Thanks to all of our awesome help at the Uniform Shop. You have to know that they work themselves hard to take up the slack much of the time. They do it very unselfishly and I am sure we don't show them often enough how much we appreciate them. Hope you enjoyed your evening out.

And on to Munday for more church. I must tell you that my kids were a little distraught about attending church 4 times in three days. I have to brag how wonderful they were. I did not hear one complaint all weekend long. That should tell you something about how God was working in every church we were in. I have no doubt, at least on Saturday and Sunday, that they could recount each service we attended. We were touched in so many ways in each building that we entered. Let me tell you, there are lots of good folks out there all giving glory to a God that promised us eternal life.

I started this post two days ago thinking I was going to post a video of Abby singing. Due to technical difficulties and Christmas shopping, I am just now getting back to it! Still haven't figured out why I can't get the video on here, but maybe another day. Love you all and hope you have a very blessed and restful Christmas holiday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

xxoo

Anonymous said...

MERRRY CHRISTMAS EVE,EVE!!
ISN'T THIS CRAZINESS, ALL THIS RUSHING AROUND, TO GO HERE,TO GET THERE!!! I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE A CAZILLION PLACES TO GO AND PEOPLE TO SEE. I AM THRU ! NO MORE !
THIS EVENING I SIT,DRINK IN HAND,WAITING FOR MY HOUSE GUESTS TO ARRIVE. STEW IS ON THE STOVE. THEY WILL BE EATING OUT OF
"PLASTIC BOWLS" ! NO MORE DISH WASHING FOR ME ! I AM OFFICIALLY ON BREAK. TIME TO SIT BACK,PROP THE OLE FEET UP AND RELAX ! YES ! ME !! TRY IT.
MY WISH FOR THE BROWN FAMILY IS TO HAVE THE BEST, MOST BLEST CHRISTMAS EVER !
I LOVE YOU GUYS
AUNTIE N

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU !
I hope that is was a special one.
Had a fantabulous Christmas.
Christmas Eve at Mom & Dad's.
Christmas Day at the Baumhardt's.
That evening,unknown to me, David had invited some people over to watch the ballgame!{David told me this as we drove home from Mom's} Good thing I had chili meat on hand & a bag of "15 Bean Soup" !
I stayed up Christmas Eve cooking the chili & soup until 4:30 Christmas AM. Had not been on the couch long when TWO different SANTAs came tippy toeing in !!
Up at 6am as my niece ran thru the house squealing & banging on all the bedroom doors. SOOOO it was a VERY looooong Christmas day. At last count there were over 50+ people here thru out the party. The last guests leaving about 3AM !
ALL of us SLEPT past 9AM.
Hope Santa was good to all of you.
As always,
In My Heart,In My Thoughts, and
In My Prayers. Love to all,
Auntie N