Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesday Night (Or Wednesday morning)

However you want to look at it after midnight. I am so glad you all enjoyed Landon's posts. He recently told me that he had not ever gotten on the blog, and I felt horrible. I told him he needed to get on and go back a really long way! Too bad he can't AR test over all of this "light reading" I don't want him to feel left out at all. Only problem with being on the computer is that there is NO TIME. You can see from his post that we were already up way after bedtime.

Baseball is sort of kicking us in the booty (as if we needed any more of that. 8 ballgames this week, and 4 of them are at 7:45 pm Waaaayyyy past bedtime when we arrive home. It makes for horrible eating, homework and sleeping habits. Thank goodness it is temporary!

Mark has come around a little bit this Monday and Tuesday. You are probably wondering how our "restful" weekend turned out. It was really nice. Mark slept so much. The only drawback was that he didn't feel any better for it. His concludes that, if resting is not going to make him feel better, he might as well just do what he wants.

Okay, falling asleep again. I don't like it when that happens, because now I don't even know if I made any sense at all. Better catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"s. Much love, Missy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missy don't think you have been outblogged...well...
See you at the Relay Saturday.
Love you,
Lil Sis