Friday, April 24, 2009

Relay For LifeTomorrow!

Hey everyone! I'm at Grandmother & Granddaddy Brown's house, posting to say that the relay for life is tomorrow, and I hope we have lots and lots of M&M's! I can see that my mom hasn't had very much time to post, so I'm filling in for her for awhile. Austin, Abby, and my dad are doing fine, too. They are all saying that they are pumped up and ready for the relay for life!
Ciao! (P.S., I think I might have spelled Ciao wrong on one of my posts! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to let us know how it goes.
I will anxiuosly await your response to how big the crowd was, the hats,the races,the ties,and all the costumes etc.
Be a good reporter.
Tell your Mom,Dad,Austin & Abby and you of course That I Love Them
Aunt Nelda

Anonymous said...

WELLLL Landon,
I am waiting......
Is it still a LITTLE TOOOO EARLY
to report ?!?!?
JUST KIDDING !!
Just dropping in to say
GOOD MORNING to the BROWN FAMILIES
Hope you have a peaceful,RESTFUL day. Thinking of you daily.
In My Heart In My Thoughts
In My Prayers
Aunt Nelda