Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whew!!!

Sale week is over. We were very pleased with our busy week. And thank goodness Mark has turned the corner in just the last day and a half. He is feeling pretty good right now.

Back to last weekend, you might remember Mark's mom and dad were coming to stay with him and the kids while I was away. What a treat! Grandmother stays busy, busy every time she is at our house. Mark said they ate and ate and ate. I sure didn't hear any kids complaining/ We so appreciate everything they did while here. I was a little jealous about missing the cookin', but I did have a few really good meals as well. The convention was very nice with great accommodations. Thanks to Barbara and all those at Catholic Life for making the weekend possible. Wish Mark could have been there, but I did meet some really nice people and had a good time. I took a leisurely ride home - if that is what you call 30mph on I35 on a Sunday afternoon. I made it as far as Austin and met with my sisters in Cedar Park. That was enough. Good ole 281 you are my friend! The big city folks can keep their horrible traffic. That might drive me to insanity (your right! not far to go, but still!)

Mark is scheduled for his scan on Monday at 1000 am. We will fax reports and take cd's to Dr. McCollum on Wednesday and review the plan of care then. We are praying for God's healing hands to embrace Mark and hoping He will send only good news our way.

Better go. Kids at home wanting to get to the lake. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Love to all, Missy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys!!!!! I know this is a big week....I pray for healing and strength:) Love you guys!
Susan

Anonymous said...

We are trusting God for His perfect will and for the peace that passes all understanding! We are praying that peace will engulf your(and our) hearts and minds tomorrow like a "mighty rushing wind" We love you so very much! (From Your Oldest Big Sister)but I think Cindy is catching up with me!

Anonymous said...

Praying for a good report!
Love you,Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

"For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you,and my covenant of peace shall not be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
--- Isaiah 54:10
Many prayers for encouraging news for you this week!!!
Love, Janet & John

Anonymous said...

Jim and I are praying for a good report on Monday. Love you.
Jim and Lorrie

Anonymous said...

I will not read from the Bible to you, But I can say that we are all praying for you guys!
So happy to know Mark is doing well. Praying for a good report. May you walk with God's loving hands in yours.
Always in my heart
Sandy C.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you. Just wanted to let you know you are in our daily prayers and on our minds for some good news this week!
God bless, Larry & Renee'

Anonymous said...

ON MY MIND ! LOVE YOU GUYS !
AUNTIE N