Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good Morning

It's Wednesday morning now. The night wasn't too bad. We have certainly had worse. Vital signs and bathroom every couple of hours was about the extent of it. All of the nurses are very impressed with how well he is doing. Yes, he does have the big head over it! That is great with me. So glad he is recovering so well. The doctor was just in. While Mark thinks he is ready to come home, Dr Crim doesn't quite have the same plan for him. At any rate, he does get to have some full liquids today and got some of the wires and tubes off today. More later, Missy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it is going well. Keep your thumb on him Missy!
Love, Mary & Ed

Anonymous said...

AS I SIT HERE READING THIS, I AM SHAKING (CANT STOP THAT ! HAHA)
I AM LAUGHING & CRYING AT THE SAME TIME ! MARK IS MY "HERO" ! OH HOW I WISH I WERE MORE LIKE HIM.
(OH I FORGOT...A WOOO WHOOO FOR MARK!) AND A SUPER BIG HUG FOR YOU BOTH ! IS HE STILL "MAD" AT ME FOR PUNCHING HIM IN THE BELLY !?!?!?
IF IT MAKES HIM THINK HE IS READY TO GO HOME I'LL DO IT DAILY ...
YA DON'T HAVE TO TELL HIM BUT....
HE IS MY INSPIRATION! I LOOK TO HIM FOR MY STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO CONTINUE EACH DAY ! JUST LET HIM KNOW THAT AUNTIE N LOVES HIM AND HIS WONDERFUL FAMILY. I PRAY DAILY FOR HIS CONTINUED HEALING.
AS ALWAYS,
LOVE AUNTIE N

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord all is going well!
Hope you all can come home soon!
Peggy & Larry

Anonymous said...

You are all in our hearts and prayers down here from Plugerville. God Bless you!

Terry and family.