Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Patiently Waiting.

Riiggghhht. Okay, maybe I am waiting - not by choice. There has been no post because there has been very little to post. Just a lot of frustration. After we were informed of the delay in the heart surgery and got the go ahead to do the bowel surgery, we got stalled again. The colorectal surgeon wanted a study of all of the reconstruction that he did in January to make sure it was all working. Easy enough. We had that done today in Wichita Falls. Preliminary reports looked good with no evidence of any complications with the reconstruction. We will sent those results to him. He also wants a release from the cardiac surgeon before he will do the surgery. Communicating with these guys is no easy task. Of course they are not local, and you never actually get to speak to the doctor, then you throw in a Friday and a holiday, and things move at turtle pace!
Sooooo. We are still really in limbo and have had some uncertainties over the last week or so. We need lots of prayers for guidance for his physicians to set a plan and have confidence in it. This would help us to feel a little more settled.
Thanks for checking up on Mark.
Missy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Passage Judges 6:12-16:

11 -12 One day the angel of God came and sat down under the oak in Ophrah that belonged to Joash the Abiezrite, whose son Gideon was threshing wheat in the winepress, out of sight of the Midianites. The angel of God appeared to him and said, "God is with you, O mighty warrior!"

13 Gideon replied, "With me, my master? If God is with us, why has all this happened to us? Where are all the miracle-wonders our parents and grandparents told us about, telling us, 'Didn't God deliver us from Egypt?' The fact is, God has nothing to do with us—he has turned us over to Midian."

14 But God faced him directly: "Go in this strength that is yours. Save Israel from Midian. Haven't I just sent you?"

15 Gideon said to him, "Me, my master? How and with what could I ever save Israel? Look at me. My clan's the weakest in Manasseh and I'm the runt of the litter."

16 God said to him, "I'll be with you. Believe me, you'll defeat Midian as one man."